I am experiencing the same exact issue with the same exact error!
ParseException parsing calendar: net.fortuna.ical4j.data.ParserException: Error while parsing VEVENT
Is there any update on this?
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat May 13, 2017 1:32 am
- Forum: CalDAV / CardDAV / iSync
- Topic: Duplicate Invite Sent From All Synced Devices
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2046
From my Zimbra 8.7.1 server, anytime a synced device such as my iphone 6 or Outlook 2016 creates an event with attendees, an email is sent from each device as well as Zimbra. If I make the event from the web client it is fine and only one invite is sent. However, if I send the invite from my phone o...