- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Sat May 27, 2017 7:26 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: how to find the data location of zimbra desktop local folder
- Replies: 4
- Views: 10735
I don't see it there (don't have any AppData directory). I am using Windows 7 Ultimate. How can I share a Zimbra Desktop data file between Windows and Ubuntu? A wiki page https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Moving_ZDB_File_To_Another_Location refers to Microsoft Outlook and I only see an outlook data file ...