- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:25 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Disable Auth in port 25 (Not MUA)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3560
Good day, I want disable the user authentication in the port 25, we want use only 465 or 587 for MUA, i saw example like: smtp inet n - - - - smtpd -o smtpd_tls_security_level=none -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=no smtps inet n - - - - smtpd -o smtpd_tls_security_level=encrypt -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=y...
- Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:34 am
- Forum: Migration
- Topic: Can't read attachment after Maildir import
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1191
Hi, I'm migrating some mailbox in maildir format to zimbra as follows: zmmailbox -z -m email@example.com addMessage --noValidation /inboxold /maildir/path/cur All the mails are imported well and I can read all, but the attachments only have the option to delete, I can not download or view, but the attachm...