Any chance we could have some hotfix regarding the open-file-preview issue? Or some lines of code to modify to get it working? Or any ETA of the 7.3.1 release?
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:25 am
- Forum: Error Reports
- Topic: Inserting Excel table into new e-mail
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2793
Hi! I discovered some bug or at least different behavior between the web client and the ZD on Windows 7 and Windows 10 environment. If I select some cells in MS Excel and copy it to the clipboard, and then paste into a new e-mail, the formatting is lost in ZD (despite the new message composition is ...
- Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:15 am
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Open .eml files in Zimbra Desktop
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4785
Hi! I searched a lot how I could open .eml files in ZD, but what I found was only descriptions how to import eml files. However I do not want to import the eml file, I just want to open it for viewing. I created a zimlet, which adds a menu item in the context menu to save the e-mail message to eml f...