- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
Hi I am use zimbra 8.8.7 I create 10 user account：( email@example.com、firstname.lastname@example.org、email@example.com........、firstname.lastname@example.org ) When I login zimbra Web UI as email@example.com I can see all account at New Message --> To: ==> can display all account How to display all account in contacts Thanks
- Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:21 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Sender_BCC to multi user
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1171
Hi I am use zimbra 8.7.11 I want to forward user1 to other user vi /opt/zimbra/conf/sender_bcc user1@domain user2@domain postmap /opt/zimbra/conf/sender_bcc postfix reload It's work fine but vi /opt/zimbra/conf/sender_bcc user1@domain user2@domain,user3@domain postmap /opt/zimbra/conf/sender_bcc pos...