- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:51 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: <SOLVED> Unable to block an entire domain with Zimbra 8.7
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3990
Does anyone could help? We have done several times the official instruction : https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Domain_level_blocking_of_users but it does not work. In postconf : smtpd_sender_restrictions = check_sender_access regexp:/opt/zimbra/common/conf/tag_as_originating.re, permit_mynetworks, permi...