Tenho o mesmo problema.
Broadcast message from email@example.com (Mon 2018-12-10 08:32:19 -02):
zmconfigd: Configuration inconsistency detected ('ascii' codec can't encode characters in position 124-126: ordinal not in range(128))
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:47 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Zimbra: Sending Email Alone
- Replies: 0
- Views: 682
Good morning, I have made several adjustments, but still sending email alone from an external domain, I have already closed all ports on the firewall and still logs. finally my ip is already blocked in several black list Feb 27 07:46:06 localhost postfix/qmgr: C132991BDB0F: from=<firstname.lastname@example.org...