- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:51 am
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: Hosted Zimbra Config
- Replies: 0
- Views: 254
Hi Guys I want to host my Zimbra server with a hosting company and users will access their emails from different locations which means different ip addresses as well. How do I configure it so to avoid open relay. I do not want to use 0.0.0.0/0 in the MTA Trusted Network section as I know spammers wi...