- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:06 pm
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: CVE-2017-8802 Zimbra Collaboration Suite - Stored Cross-Site Scripting
- Replies: 32
- Views: 7187
I still cannot access, with my bugzilla account, bugs #108265 or #107925 (the two I've tried). In many cases where the bug report includes details of an exploit, as for those two, publication before people have had a chance to patch or upgrade isn't responsible. Now that we have the fixes for those...