Can I find those settings in Outlook or in the WebAdmin Browser console?
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:00 am
- Forum: Zimbra Connector for Outlook
- Topic: Zimbra with Mailbox size over 76GB
- Replies: 2
- Views: 413
Hi all, I am trying to sync a user's mailbox that is over 76GB in size. I have tried to modify the size limits for .pst files on the computer (reference https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/832925/how-to-configure-the-size-limit-for-both-pst-and-ost-files-in-outlook ), however I was unable to se...
- Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:59 am
- Forum: Users
- Topic: Thunderbird/Lightning Calendar: Cannot Accept/Decline Appoints + Weird Behaviour
- Replies: 1
- Views: 994
Hi all, Trying to connect a Lightning Calendar instance (via Thunderbird) to my personal calendar on a Zimbra server (which I also administer, 8.8.15). I am getting some broken/downright weird functionality: - When recieving an invitation, hitting accept breaks, generally with an 80004005 error. - I...
- Wed May 22, 2019 5:01 am
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: Email Activity During Maintinence
- Replies: 2
- Views: 742
Hi all, This will probably sound like a stupid question, but what happens to emails when you perform Zimbra upgrades. Assuming you have a single server setup and no failover option. Will the incoming messages hit the server with a timeout? If so, how long to Zimbra upgrades generally take, longer th...
Hi all, I am trying to fix a problem occurring with my Zimbra server, which is currently at version 8.7. Please bear with my explanation as the error is a bit confusing to me as it seems to manifest in a variety of ways. In short, users are having trouble with the HTTP server. There are two main sym...