- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed May 22, 2019 5:01 am
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: Email Activity During Maintinence
- Replies: 2
- Views: 626
Hi all, This will probably sound like a stupid question, but what happens to emails when you perform Zimbra upgrades. Assuming you have a single server setup and no failover option. Will the incoming messages hit the server with a timeout? If so, how long to Zimbra upgrades generally take, longer th...
Hi all, I am trying to fix a problem occurring with my Zimbra server, which is currently at version 8.7. Please bear with my explanation as the error is a bit confusing to me as it seems to manifest in a variety of ways. In short, users are having trouble with the HTTP server. There are two main sym...