- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:02 pm
- Forum: Installation Help
- Topic: Connection with 127.0.0.1 was refused and allow network access to NW.js
- Replies: 2
- Views: 854
I am having same problem and have posted about it on this form, but no answers have come!
- Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:33 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Client doesn't open. message about "allow NW.js " in firewall or anti virus settings?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3387
The program is not able to open. I get message about "allow NW.js " in firewall or anti virus settings. But in Win7 firewall settings, when I search for that file, to allow it, I cannot find that file, anywhere? How else or what is suggested to be able to get past this blocked access issue...