- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:00 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: charset in subject line
- Replies: 3
- Views: 802
Hi Raun, thanks for your reply and sorry for my late answer. It have something to do with the webui, because if I am downloading every mail via IMAPs into Thunderbird, everything looks normal. Or if I forward it to another mail server and send it back, it comes up with no iso-8859 at the beginning. ...
Hi, I am new to Zimbra and it is awesome. I installed the community edition from the latest packages last week. Everything works fine - send and receiving mails, connecting via caldav and so on. But today, I got a mail with a charset in the subject line. From the sender, every subject line begins wi...