- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:49 pm
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Delay / Hold outgoing mail
- Replies: 0
- Views: 343
I'm wanting to delay or hold all outgoing email from Zimbra. I've checked into smtpd_recipient_restrictions for postfix but not sure if that's the best route to take. Does anyone have any advice on what would be the best way to accomplish this? I'd like outgoing mail held in the deferred queue. Than...
- Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:51 pm
- Forum: Users
- Topic: Zimbra 8.7 release don't have email forward feature in web client
- Replies: 8
- Views: 10459
I'm running Zimbra 8.8.8_GA_1728.FOSS and have the same problem - the option to forward email when logged on as the user (not using the VIEW MAIL option from Admin) the option to select a forwarding address is not shown on the OPTIONS | MAIL screen of the web interface. When I select the EDIT option...
I have a clean install of Ubuntu and Zimbra 8.8.8_GA_1728.FOSS and I might not understand this correctly or I might have an issue. I share my calendar with another user and they receive the email and accept - they were given the Manager role. When they add ad event to my calendar from their account ...