- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:00 pm
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: memcached amplification attack
- Replies: 16
- Views: 37017
Hello, I have some issues after one of those attacks. Release : zcs-8.8.8_GA_2009.UBUNTU16_64 (single server) Since I've used the commands bellow, my service memcached isn't starting anymore. su - zimbra /opt/zimbra/bin/zmprov ms `zmhostname` zimbraMemcachedBindAddress 127.0.0.1 /opt/zimbra/bin/zmpr...