- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:48 am
- Forum: Users
- Topic: How to recover Local folder file zdbackup was deleted
- Replies: 0
- Views: 597
Hi my current user's zimbra app suddenly crash and wont open. it don't have an back up(zd_backup) is there any way i can restore the local folder to a fresh setup zimbra desktop app? or any methods i can load/restore from the store folder?