- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:34 pm
- Forum: Zimbra Drive
- Topic: Zimbra & Owncloud with LDAP
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8762
I have the same issue. Zimbra 8.8.8 and Nextcloud 13. In Zimbra, I have zimbradrive gimlet 2.0.1 and in Nextcloud using zimbra drive 0.8.20 I linked Nextcloud up to Zimbra for LDAP authentication, and that works great. It created all my users, and they can log in fine. But, if I allow and link Zimbr...