- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:06 pm
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: 8.7.11 Patch 10 GA Rele
- Replies: 1
- Views: 880
We seem to have been effected by the vulnarability mentioned here: https://lorenzo.mile.si/zimbra-cve-2019-9670-being-actively-exploited-how-to-clean-the-zmcat-infection/961/ Supposedly patch 10 is supposed to fix the exploit, however I am unable to find where to download it from. The following rele...
- Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:23 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Block specific sender to specific domain
- Replies: 0
- Views: 317
I want to block a specific sender from sending email to all recipients of a specific domain and not to all domains on the server. I know I can do the later this way: https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Domain_level_blocking_of_users But is there a way to limit it to not sending to a specific domain rather ...