- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
Hello Everyone, I have a strange problem since few days. The file size betwee3.5Mn 1.5MB-B cannot be attached and errors as "Error while Attaching File(s) system failure: IOException while saving draft" . I have been running the Zimbra Version as "Release 8.8.11_GA_3737.RHEL7_64_20181...
Hello Everyone, I am using the zimbra open-source edition. I had updated the ZCS server from 8.6.0 to 8.7.11... Updated successfully but after update all the purple background appeared with the same color in foreground.. The admin console color is default in view but the text color has been changed ...
Hello Everyone, I am not able to access or browse the admin console of zimbra on port 7071. The blank page occurs on request to the console. I have stopped the firewall of the system. On nmap following results pops up: PORT STATE SERVICE 22/tcp open ssh 25/tcp open smtp 110/tcp open pop3 143/tcp ope...
- Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:02 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: No ZCS services running (Migration Through SSH)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 534
Hello, Could you please help me to migrate the old mails from the old ZCS to the newly configured ZCS... Once i had the ZCS fully functional and the important mails resides in it... But now, no services are being run.. The only thing i can do now is SSH the system and migrate the store... Please tip...