I'm trying to figure out how to delete emails and still have them marked unread, does anyone know how to do this?
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:40 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Delete spam emails as unread
- Replies: 0
- Views: 313
Hi there, I have a questions... I am trying to figure out how to delete spam and unwanted emails as unread. I get a lot of spam emails, and every time that I select them from my inbox, and delete them, they go to the trash folder first, then when I go to the trash folder to delete them there, the me...