- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:29 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Zimbra Desktop Cookies File / Security Issue
- Replies: 2
- Views: 28714
Hi guys, I found that when certain files are copied and pasted on another PC you can bypass authentication and basically start using the email...So my question is on what time the Session ID from the Cookies file expire ? Is it someting configurable from the server ? Tested on Windows 10 and Zimbra ...