- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:21 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: CVE-2019-9670 being actively exploited (Hacked Server)
- Replies: 248
- Views: 286973
Other than apply patch, any workaround which can apply to platform. Some suggestion of filtering "service/proxy" at Proxy Ngnix. Is it enough? I observed that hacker will place jsp file at mailbox server. If we change the folder ownership of /opt/zimbra/jetty/webapps/zimbra to other user l...
- Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:05 pm
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: Upgrade from 8.7.1 to 8.7.11
- Replies: 0
- Views: 858
Dear all, I want to upgrade my Zimbra platform from 8.7.1 to 8.7.11 and then patch mailbox server to 8.7.11 Path 10. For 8.7.1 upgrade to 8.7.11, do I need to follow the upgrade doc to upgrade LDAP, proxy, mta and then mailbox server? Can I upgrade mailbox server directly from 8.7.1 to 8.7.11 first?...