- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu May 23, 2019 8:40 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Sending and receiving mail
- Replies: 1
- Views: 14185
Hello, I just finished setting up Zimbra successfully, I also logged into the admin panel. Next thing I did was to go to Accounts and right clicked on the admin mail and clicked on View Mail. Then mails for the admin opened in a new tab. After this, I tried to test the server, so I tried to send an ...
I actually managed to solve this but I now get an error during the installation about the MX again. Here are the new results: http://i66.tinypic.com/6iciti.jpg Besides that I am now stuck on the step that says DNS ERROR resolving MX for zimbra.wantestarling.com It is suggested that the domain name h...
Hello, I am trying to install Zimbra following the steps from this page https://blog.zimbra.com/2016/05/install-zimbra-collaboration-8-7-ubuntu-14-04-lts/. I am using Ubuntu 14.04 and have set up a static IP. Now I am on the step where I configure the dnsmasq. I finished with the dns configuration a...