- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Sun May 26, 2019 12:41 pm
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: How to properly backup Zimbra?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 12331
This thread is a bit old, but I think it deserves a continuation. The Zmbackup tool (actually written in Bash) uses the REST interface for account export, and that has been broken and will remain broken, it seems. See this bug report: REST interface has critical flaws . I wrote a short script using...