- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed May 29, 2019 9:30 pm
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: Bugfix: zmstat.out dramatically increasing in size with 'uninitialized' warnings for list variable
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2535
After fresh install of Zimbra 8.8 on Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS I encountered issues with zmstat.out file increasing dramatically in short time (several hundred gigs in minutes) along with high CPU load. zmstat.out mentioned issues with uninitialized variable $list in the /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-io perl ...
- Wed May 29, 2019 9:11 pm
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: Zimbra 8.8.12_GA_3794 on Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS failing with missing "zimbra" database in mysql
- Replies: 0
- Views: 645
Dear all, I failed. I accidentially upgraded my server from Ubuntu 14 to 16, then 18 without accordingly updating the Zimbra server installation beforehand. Luckily, I do have a zextras Backup at hand such that external restore should not be an issue. Nonetheless, I now ran into several issues when ...