- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Thu May 30, 2019 10:42 am
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: We setup our Zimbra email server host name correctly, but recipient ‘s email server always get a different IP, causing
- Replies: 1
- Views: 760
We setup our Zimbra email server host name correctly, but recipient ‘s email server always get a different IP, causing
1. Current status: We have a new Zimbra email server up and running, it can send and receive emails normally. 2. Issue facing: a. Sometimes we got bounce back message from recipient ‘s email server says: “Client host rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname. [184.108.40.206]” b. And we saw the b...