- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Thu May 30, 2019 10:42 am
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: We setup our Zimbra email server host name correctly, but recipient ‘s email server always get a different IP, causing
- Replies: 1
- Views: 438
We setup our Zimbra email server host name correctly, but recipient ‘s email server always get a different IP, causing
1. Current status: We have a new Zimbra email server up and running, it can send and receive emails normally. 2. Issue facing: a. Sometimes we got bounce back message from recipient ‘s email server says: “Client host rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname. [220.127.116.11]” b. And we saw the b...