if you patched and found binaries and removed it , try running " /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmfixperms " to fix the permission problem , if problem persists ,then there is still running process , check all process running with user zimbra and kill any suspicious ones
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Thu May 30, 2019 11:38 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: ERROR UPLOADING FILE AND UNABLE TO FORWARD ANY MAIL WITH ATTACHMENTS
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4787