- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 7 matches
Search found 7 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:40 pm
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: SSL Certificate installation not present
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1417
Hi, According to all guidelines, the certificate management and installation process should be here: https://helpdesk.ssls.com/hc/article_attachments/360002481931/zim2.png But I do not have that in my installation. This is what I have: https://i.imgur.com/bw0Drmh.png Can you please suggest what I di...
The migration tool is free to use and you can install the 30-day trial of the zextras suite on the destination server to import the backup, then delete when you're done. Lance Thanks, Was trying that, but I am getting error Please select a valid Import Path. In my old server, I made my backup in /o...
Forget about that wiki and use the Zextras migration tool. Lance Thanks Lance, but that is not free and I do not understand their payment conditions. They keep asking for yearly payment etc. I do not understand why I have to keep paying them (for me it was like $3K/year) for something I may barely ...
Hello Experts, My old Zimbra version is 8.6 and the physical server is more than 6 years old now. So wanted to install 8.8 on a new server. I was going through this wiki https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Zimbra_to_Zimbra_Migration but got stuck at the beginning. The wiki suggests Log in on the Destinatio...