- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:31 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Disable GZIP/HTTP Compression in NGINX
- Replies: 0
- Views: 527
We are using Zimbra Open Source Edition 8.8 version running in a CentOS 7 Server. For a security audit purpose (BREACH ATTACK mitigation), I was asked to disable the gzip/http compression in the nginx.conf file. Tried adding 'gzip off' directive to '/opt/zimbra/conf/nginx/includes/nginx.conf.main' b...