I did find some db errors. Have started a new thread regarding those. Thanks for the pointer.
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:36 pm
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Functioning Database Needs Repair
- Replies: 0
- Views: 444
Zimbra is Release 8.7.0.GA.1659.UBUNTU14.64 UBUNTU14_64 FOSS edition. /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmdbintegrityreport -m results in Database errors found. /opt/zimbra/common/bin/mysqlcheck --defaults-file=/opt/zimbra/conf/my.cnf -S /opt/zimbra/data/tmp/mysql/mysql.sock -A -C -s -u root --password=XXXXXXXX m...
I am a long time zimbra administrator but need some help here on an odd user issue: First: Release 8.7.0.GA.1659.UBUNTU14.64 UBUNTU14_64 FOSS edition. I have one user reporting that she cannot log in. - Administration cannot view this users email (just hangs) - zmprov recalculateMailboxCounts user@m...