- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:44 pm
- Forum: Migration
- Topic: Buffer Overflow in ZCS Migration Wizard for Exchange
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4902
File size? I'm only guessing it has a file size limit base on the error logs.
- Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:40 pm
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: [Solved]Upgrade 8.7.5 to 8.8.15
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1114
Not sure what error you encounter I also followed the docs and went ok, I'm thinking internet connected fluctuating? Anyway congrats on making it work.
- Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:51 pm
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: MySQL errors, any ideas?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 515
It seems the problem in there is the timestamps fields caused by a bug in the database this happened usually after the update as the database is updating all the fields. You can try this fixed: 1. Re-creating the database by, exporting and importing then restart your mysql. 2. Repair your database (...