- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:54 am
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: How to migrate to up-to-date and other OS
- Replies: 2
- Views: 873
We want to upgrade our Zimbra instance and OS. Is this possible? Does Zimbra support this? We did some tests with the Zextras migration tool but that does not seem to be a worthwhile approach. Our tests show that this tool will leave most mail behind. Using this tool we can only migrate around 2% of...
- Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:41 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Server status down via web interface
- Replies: 1
- Views: 723
I recently installed 8.8.12 on Ubuntu 16.04. All looked fine at first but now the admin interface server status consistently show that all services are down. Logs don't show any useful information to help fix this. Is it possible to still fix this? What could be the cause of this problem? Where can ...