- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:54 am
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: How to migrate to up-to-date and other OS
- Replies: 2
- Views: 811
We want to upgrade our Zimbra instance and OS. Is this possible? Does Zimbra support this? We did some tests with the Zextras migration tool but that does not seem to be a worthwhile approach. Our tests show that this tool will leave most mail behind. Using this tool we can only migrate around 2% of...
- Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:41 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Server status down via web interface
- Replies: 1
- Views: 655
I recently installed 8.8.12 on Ubuntu 16.04. All looked fine at first but now the admin interface server status consistently show that all services are down. Logs don't show any useful information to help fix this. Is it possible to still fix this? What could be the cause of this problem? Where can ...