- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:49 am
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: ZCS 8.8.15 considered harmful
- Replies: 19
- Views: 5065
Hello All, We have a workaround for this, please enable zimbraCsrfTokenCheckEnabled by running below commands and restart mailbox paris cdg car service service: su - zimbra zmprov mcf zimbraCsrfTokenCheckEnabled TRUE zmmailboxdctl restart Hello, I used the code that you gave but until now, it does ...