Same problem for me.
No solutions found yet.
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:43 am
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: zimbra 8.8.12 update problem
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2785
I'm trying to update my zimbra / ubuntu 14.04 installation but i've got the following error # apt upgrade Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done Calculating upgrade... Done The following packages will be upgraded: ubuntu-advantage-tools zimbra-common...