- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:48 pm
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: Unable to update to 8.8.12p5 on Ubuntu 14
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7400
Hello, In CentOS 7.x, I removed existing package zimbra-timezone-data by: rpm -e zimbra-timezone-data --nodeps Next time, I install from downloaded repository zcs-8.8.15_GA_3829.RHEL7_64.20190718141144 package zimbra-timezone-data by cd zcs-8.8.15_GA_3829.RHEL7_64.20190718141144/packages/ rpm -ivh z...