Hey ..try to use --ssl1 --ssl2 at the last of your command and pls check port is open in security groups
Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:42 pm
- Forum: Migration
- Topic: Migrate all accounts with admin password
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3949
I am trying to migrate zimbra emails to Google APPS. Currently only available option is to reset all zimbra user password and migrate mails. Is there an option to migrate all accounts/mails using admin password ??? Please help. Hey there yes we can do through admin user...and command will be imapsy...