Today I went to extreme measures and deleted everything in the registry with the word office attached to it.
Reinstalled office tested outlook, installed the connector and exactly the same issue. Its perplexing!
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:01 pm
- Forum: Zimbra Connector for Outlook
- Topic: Office 2019 and connector 8.8.1848 x86
- Replies: 1
- Views: 791
Hello Team, We have been deploying office 2019 with zimbra connector 8.8.1848 x86 Most of them have gone well. On occasion I will get this, on a brand new machine in some cases. In other cases office 2007 was removed and 2019 installed. Office is running fine, and outlook runs fine, untill I install...