- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:06 pm
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: java.net.SocketTimeoutException Read timed out
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4828
This is a solution using curl: 1. Install curl (root): yum install curl 2. Change to Zimbra: su - zimbra 3. To restore only one user's tgz: curl -k -u your_username:your_password --data-binary @/directory_backup_tgz/your_account_backup.tgz "https://localhost:7071/service/home/your_username@your...