I installed ssdb locally on my single server and it works.
You don't need to use an external server. But ldap backend doesn't work for zoom integration. You need ssdb...
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri May 22, 2020 12:53 pm
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Zimbra 9: zoom integration install
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1756
Hi, I can't get it to work on my Zimbra 9 NE. I followed this documentation (created an app on my zoom account, configured ldap, installed zimlet package) : https://zimbra.github.io/zimbra-9/adminguide.html#_configuring_zimlets_for_modern_web_app I still got this error when "activating" zo...