- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 2284 matches
- Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:19 am
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: Multi-server on "old" servers
- Replies: 1
- Views: 425
Hello all.We have a bunch of "old" Proliants that we'd like to use to start our Zimba multiserver implementation : P3-800 (1GB of RAM) and a couple of dual P3-1.2GHz (1GB of RAM too). All have RAID subsystems.What would be the best dispatch for our servers ? The idea is to start these ...
- Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:26 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: HSP, Small Business and several customers
- Replies: 2
- Views: 642
Hello all, not sure if this is the right place to ask the question but I'll try.We're a little HSP in France with several little customers. Many of our customers might be interested by Zimbra but : I don't want to manage a separate Zimbra platform per customer most of our customers have ...