- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 183 matches
Hi, It there any more detail in mailbox.log on the server? You may need to increase the logging level for zimbra SOAP. Assuming you are using a test server where there isn't a lot of traffic, perhaps set at TRACE level by adding: log4j.logger.zimbra.soap=TRACE to the file: /opt/zimbr...
- Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:34 am
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: Missing Left Column with List of Folders & Inbox-Sent-Trash
- Replies: 18
- Views: 1946
You probably need to look at the zmtlsctl command - see http://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/CLI_zmtlsctl_to_set_Web_Server_Mode
There are a number of APIs for calendaring data. Zimbra supports the CalDAV standard - see http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4791 Our REST API supports some calendar methods - see http://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Zimbra_REST_API_Reference#Calendar_Methods Our web client is mostly built on top of our SOAP API...