- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 814 matches
- Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:40 pm
- Forum: Users
- Topic: Compose with diff Fonts/Colors/Styles
- Replies: 5
- Views: 581
The app supports HTML compose. In the compose window, click the [highlight]Format[/highlight] drop down (on the toolbar) and select [highlight]HTML[/highlight]. You can change the user option [highlight]Always compose mail using[/highlight] to [highlight]HTML[/highlight] if you want HTML compose to ...
Not only is it possible, here's how you would do it:Once our ajax client has a direct link to the compose window, you need to whip up an exe to auth against zimbra and launch the compose window in your default browser. You then set HKEY_CLASSES_ROOTmailtoshellopencommand (defines the default Mai...
- Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:18 pm
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: [SOLVED] SOAP access to the Zimbra server
- Replies: 29
- Views: 2405