- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 264 matches
- Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:05 am
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: HELP! DwtListView Header Problem...
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1029
[quote user="9648sirick"]Dear sir,I create some listview screen to show some data.... But the header will always display as shown in attached file. The TD element will render with width of font size (I guess) and DIV element will render with width in pixel size.Why this....?HELP>>>> :confu...
- Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:06 pm
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: Login page appears, can't login - Gentoo
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2860
Also try navigating to http://servername:7070/?debug=1 instead - this should bring up a "debug" window which will give you more details on what requests the client is making and the response your getting back. It might help us if you pasted the request/response as well.
sclough, we're always looking to optmize! Can you give a little more info. on what browser you're using as well some machine specs? We've noticed IE is generally slower than FF but we're constantly trying to improve performance across the board.BTW, you may also get an idea of delays...
- Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:37 am
- Forum: Users
- Topic: LDAP & spam classification problem?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 559
I don't know if this has been reported elsewhere but when the cursor is placed over a panel, such as a message view, the scroll wheel doesn't work and I have to use the scroll bar to see the remainder of the message. Yea, this is a known issue we're working on a fix for (I'm assuming you're using F...