- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 26150 matches
IIRC, in evolution when you delete a message it only gets the moved to Trash. To completely remove them from the server as well you need to go to the menu Actions/Expunge or hit ctrl-e - that will delete them from Evolution and the server.
- Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:29 pm
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: New Installation of Zimbra
- Replies: 9
- Views: 582
Have you searched the forums for that error? Have you got your hosts file set-up correctly? Does your hostname resolve via DNS? Have you also disabled any firewall or SElinux on your system? I'm assuming that you changed the 'myhostname.com' in the messages you posted? If that's what...
[quote user="Colin_Sutton"]I did search before posting, saw the above.So how do I get it to work? - I am using the latest version. Shouldn't the above just say "It doesn't work" and "...when we/Apple get it to work, we'll let you know" :-)Colin[/QUOTE] Doesn...
[quote user="apatosaur.9"]if not yet possible, please consider this my wishlist.Regards Andrew -------------- testing Zimbra OSS 3.0.0_GA_156 on FC4 Pentium 4, 3.0Ghz, Ram:1Gig, HDD: 40Gig[/QUOTE] You can always add the request to bugzilla or search to see if it's already on the list. ...