- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 11 matches
- Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:51 am
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: m2 open source installation does not include servers
- Replies: 5
- Views: 568
Hello,I just downloaded and attempted to install the open source version of m2 on Ubuntu. I had already installed M1 and that went pretty smoothly. Unfortunately, it seems that the M2 source download does not include any of the servers. A quick comparison of the M1 and M2 downloads shows that indeed...