- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 43 matches
- Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:51 pm
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: Installation on a multi domain server
- Replies: 8
- Views: 665
Expanding on this question...Let's say I have domain1.com and domain2.com hosting their email on a Zimbra box here. Is it possible to have DNS point both, say, mail.domain1.com and mail.domain2.com to the same IP address in my network (since it would be the same box), and have Zimbra be able to ...
[quote user="15539sam"]yetdog, your question is a real tough one to answer. It really depends on the characteristics of the users. For example, whats the avg message size/user, how large are the mailboxes, how many msgs/day do each users send/receive, etc.[/QUOTE]All good questions, but on...
My apologies if this has been answered already - it seems like a question that would have been, but searching for "scalability" doesn't return what I'm looking for. Basically I'm looking to install the Community Edition of M2 on an Opteron 2Ghz box with a gig of RAM. What is th...