- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 72 matches
:D ...this solution worked great for me.... :D ....thanks...[quote user="17629anand"]Haven't tested, but this should do it.Suppose your ISP relay host is "mailrelay.example.com" and the user name and password to use there is "user" and "password" respectiv...
- Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:03 pm
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: relay email authenication
- Replies: 2
- Views: 327
:confused: Hello everyone...:)I just successfully installed zimbra 3.0.1 on my newly created FC4 box and all seems to have installed correctly......:)...my problem is that all of my outbound smtp email needs to be forwarded through my services smtp server....smtp1.dnsmadeeasy.com....but they require...