- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 32 matches
- Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:50 pm
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Problems with Zimbra Cron Jobs
- Replies: 9
- Views: 977
I am having the same problem. i haven't upgraded to 3.1.4 yet, I have to look that up as well ;-)But I was intrigued by your comment, 'edit the script'.. and the zmlocalconfig thing.Can you explain in more detail? I looked at the script and can't find any mention of a path or zmlocal...
- Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:18 pm
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: default domain
- Replies: 1
- Views: 160
I saw the post about this being a bug a while back, but I just wanted to be sure I didn't mess this up.after installing u-test.cftw.usa (internal domain for testing only), my users are email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, user3....I wanted to make them email@example.com. So I added a domai...