- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 107 matches
- Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:09 am
- Forum: Zimbra Connector for Outlook
- Topic: ZCO GAL sync not working after upgrade to 8.7
- Replies: 13
- Views: 8616
I'm facing the same problem. I'm using Zimbra 8.7 with internal GAL and External GAL from AD Cannot connect Outlook 2010 to Zimbra GAL using LDAP: My configuration on Outlook LDAP: Server: server.domain.tld user name: uid=username,ou=people,dc=domain,dc=tld SPA selected Port: 636 Use SSL am I doing ...
I run this command: zmprov md domain.tld zimbraMailCatchAllAddress @domain.tld and this is what I get when running zmprov desc -a zimbraMailCatchAllAddress zimbraMailCatchAllAddress Address to catch all messages to specified domain type : regex value : ^@[A-Za-z0-9-\.]+$ callback : immutable : false...
Hi, I'm using Zimbra 8.6.0 P7. When setting a fiter like From - matches exactly - email@example.com - all perform the following actions: Redirect to Address - firstname.lastname@example.org When I press Run Filter get this Informational message pop-up: One or more of the selected filters contains an action to "...
Today happens again, with FF on windows, when reply an email and attach a small pdf file, we get a network service error method: SaveDraftRequest msg: network service error code: CSFE_SVC_ERROR detail: HTTP response status 503 If we create a new email message and attach the same pdf file it works. A...