- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 49 matches
- Tue May 03, 2016 6:46 pm
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: FreeBSD Patchset for Zimbra released!
- Replies: 20
- Views: 3990
We have a new non-profit alliance setup around Zimbra and are hoping to get the BSD's community help with a ZCS port and share their input on the project. If you have any interest in this, please check out zetalliance.org for more details.
- Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:47 pm
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Appointments showing one hour earlier on the Calendar interface
- Replies: 1
- Views: 385
- Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:07 am
- Forum: Zimbra Connector for Outlook
- Topic: Changes with ZCO 7.2.x in regards to Sync behavior
- Replies: 6
- Views: 825
With ZCO 7.2 , ZCO now respects the Outlook profile configuration about sync time. Please see : "ZCO not automatically sync'ing - have to manually sync" Bug 73440 – ZCO not automatically sync'ing - have to manually sync Comment 5 from that bug states: OL2010: Send/Receive rib...
That error is related to some type of log file not being present or is not writeable. Does this one exist? /var/log/zimbra.logI've left a message in our support conference room that you have been working through a DR and asked other to lend a hand if they can. I, unfortunately have a prior engag...
error did change, let's now continue with.. zmmailboxdctl stopAnd then the next section:Last check before doing system [-sys] and user data restores [-a all] Before you attempt the zmrestoreoffline below; make sure mailboxd isn't running and that only the necessary services are running. (lda...
can you explain this?/disk3/zimbra/jetty-6.1.22.z6/etc/jetty.properties (No such file or directory)The disk3 part? Did you not use /opt/zimbra for the path or have you used symbolic links or something?Can you double check the permission or as root, run the zmfixperms./opt/zimbra/libexec/zmfixperms -...
Can you update the forum post with the logs mentioned in that section or at least the part that looks relevant?You'll also note, mailboxd will actually be shutdown for the offline restore, but the fact it can't start probably indicates a problem anyways that should be address before continui...