Oh I got below link :
Migrating from Microsoft Exchangeto Zimbra Collaboration Suite
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 46 matches
- Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:23 pm
- Forum: Migration
- Topic: migration from exchange to zimbra
- Replies: 2
- Views: 175
Hi,We are usning zcs - 4.5.10 on RHEL 5 - 64 bit in production environment. And one domain is running on this server without any issue.Now we got another client and currently their around 100 accounts are running on exchange server. And now they want to migrate their domain and mail server to zimbra...
Thanks for the reply.we have around 200 accounts. And as I have mentioned in production environemnt we have 2 servers where zimbra has been installed. One of it has been used for SMTP relay. so pls suggest.We have one test enviornment so I can test upgrade on that. :) And one more question. how many...
Hi,We are using ZCS 4.5.10 version on RHEL5 - 64 bit in production environment and one domain is working fine. SMTP relay has been configured on different server. First time i am going to work on zimbra. I found that we are using very old version and latest version is zcs 5. Can you please tell me w...
- Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:58 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Attchment and blackberry configuration
- Replies: 2
- Views: 215
Hi,I am first time using zimbra mail server. our mail administartor left the organization and now i have to handle it.We are using zcs 4.5.10 on RHEL 5 - 64 bits in production environment. And right now one domain is running on this server and its working fine. We are providing 100 MB mailbox quota ...